View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:09 AM   #318
Ivan

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2spicey View Post
Purchased last week, my new toy is a '94 built 1.8 manual with just 2 owners and travelled 145km. It has the 10 spoke 15inch alloys, no factory alarm or air con (bit disappointed about that... but it's lighter too I guess!). It's a great car that puts a smile on my face every time I use it and it was cheap to buy. Couldn't ask for more for the money really!
Im glad to hear that your ti is worth the money you paid no question. Also looks really good and well maintained. Also your panels look factory.. little bit jelaous because mine was involved in several light crashes unfortunatelly, and the really bad thing is none of the accidents was ti's driver fault.. ah
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsteve View Post
Lately I've been thinking about getting a new BMW and have been considering an i3. But in the end I love my car so I'm getting some of the annoying things fixed on it. That and I'm not able to convince my hubby that a i3 is a good "investment" (quotes because cars are not investments IMO unless you're buying a collector level car)
Personally i really like the concept of the i3 and i would be really happy if i could only drive it for a few days. Since you are fixing your ti and you love it it may be good idea to revisit that idea in a few years when i3 might be cheaper and your car ready to be replaced. (just my opinion if you were alredy considering an i3) Hope im not too late with this response
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote