View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #9
BimmerBum

Vehicles

Dad has the better car for an autocross.

I autocross an 00 323 wagon. It has tons of mods, coil overs, corner balanced, urethane and delrin everything, intake, pulleys, software, 355mm BBK, 19 inch lightweight OZ wheels with 300 treadware tires... etc. I happen to run in the same class as a ti owner on this list. His car is virtually stock... I think his only mods are stickier tires (100 something treadware), H&R's, Bilsteins, a limited slip, and he regularly beats me.

There is really not a lot of difference between an E46 323 and 325. As a point of reference I am generally 3-4 seconds faster than any stockish non-M 3 series that shows up on street tires.

Not knowing the skill level of either driver, dad should win easily. If you really want to see who is faster co-drive the same car, either way let us know how it turns out.

SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

www.BimmerBum.com ALL NEW!
318ti Specific Parts For Sale
www.facebook.com/BimmerBum

BMWCCA #132203
95 318ti Club Sport
98 318ti Active S50 Swap

BimmerBum is offline   Reply With Quote