View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 10:59 PM   #1
97ti4SALE

Default 97 CA top stick for sale

Green sharply mechanical maintained with records(and on Fuelly- check out Mabel).

3rd owner (was previously sold from an Uncle to nephew) who converted to Amsoil religion before purchase in March 2014. Differential is too. Brake fluid Bosch. RP Syncromax is in gearbox and power steering.

This has been a daily driver driven as a hypermiler so no track work.

Also, I've had an UOA done each year for verification of what's going on inside the engine (and they've been great). 100k on rebuilt engine, 246k overall.

Paint is in very good condition as it's been garaged for 17 of it's 23 years and been annually treated with Super Exotic Gloss as a sealant and waxed intermittantly.

Air conditioning cold but not ice cold.

Has an aftermarket Alpine bluetooth stereo with woofer in trunk. When I drive by Flava Flav I get a hearty "YEAH BOY."

Gets better than listed highway MPG (35).

Oh, as a result of reading this site i had the two vulnerable coolant hoses underneath the manifold pre-emptively replaced 9 months ago (against my mechanics advice) and he ate crow when he confessed that one had developed a large crack and was not long to live. When that was done all engine hoses were replaced as well as the original injector hoses.

The issues-

Window regulators need work
Drivers door lock
Drivers seat is patched
Door speaker rims are cracked
California top needs a new motor

It's not perfect but it is solid and looks great.

$3250

Last edited by 97ti4SALE; 07-15-2020 at 11:17 PM.
97ti4SALE is offline   Reply With Quote