View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #192
angelicmisskitty

Vehicles

Updating on what we still have left (at least for larger parts, I can get pretty much anything for the TI, even if it's not listed on here )
Shipping costs can be combined on multiple purchases, of course! Saves a ton of shipping costs!

TI door panels, Individual Boa Boa blue, good condition, full set / 2 front and 2 rears, reduced to 160$ ppd to anywhere in the US
(I also have the matching Alcantara seats, they have minor wear on the Alcantara bolsters though, PM me for pics)

Also available, plenty sets of genuine tail lights.
Nothing broken, great condition!
120$ ppd worldwide!

E36 M-Tech steering wheel (non-airbag!). We cannot ship steering wheels with airbag any more, so this is a nice alternative.
200$ ppd to the US

black TI center console, 10$

Euro gloveboxes! (for driver and passenger side). We are currently down to 1 black set and 1 sand grey / sandgrau set.
black: 130$ ppd to the US
sand grey: 170$ ppd to the US, this is an Individual glovebox with white leather inlays! Comes with matching velour floor mats in sandgrey and color matching kick panels as well! The floor mats could use a good cleaning though.

Full set of 318ti seatbelts in absolutely great condition. I'd give them a 9.5 / 10. Front and rears.
90$ ppd to anywhere in the US.

We also stocked up on door panel clips again, so if there's any need, just drop me a PM!

Last edited by angelicmisskitty; 03-24-2015 at 07:47 PM.
angelicmisskitty is offline   Reply With Quote