View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 03:57 PM   #9
joe1602

Vehicles

I am currently running 500 front, 650 rear. Ground Control Coilover kit with Koni Yellow adjustable. Have the X-Brace up front, with an Eibach roll bar, 28mm adjustable on the stiffest setting. Also have Turner Camber Shims up front, all 3 of them in to give around 3.5 to 4 degrees negative camber at each wheel. Have the toe set out on each front wheel at about -1 degree for each. This seemed to help with my understeer more than anything else. I also am full poly or solid bushings up front. I am looking at the Ground Control Camber/Caster Plates for the upcoming season. At the rear I have the stock bar and a cheap strut brace. All bushings in rear are race/poly as well as the subframe mounts. I run the front shocks at about the mid point and the rears about a half turn from being as stiff as they will go. Springs are adjusted as low as they will go all the way round. I am running Kosei K1 wheels, 17x8.5 with Re-71r's (245/40x17). Front tire pressures around 26-28psi with the rears about 2-4 pounds higher. This seems to have helped the car rotate a bit better. So far have only used the car for Auto-X but will be doing Track days at WGI this year so we will see how the setup works on the track. I am looking at a front strut brace this winter as well as an improved (stiffer) brace for the rear. We have worked very hard at dialing the understeer out and it is pretty good right now.
joe1602 is offline   Reply With Quote