View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 11:46 AM   #4
HuGo

Honestly, it doesnt feel like im going to fast but i know i am cuz the rpms are climing quicker. It doesnt feel like it but i am, i was just ripping it up for a good 30 mins. Testing it and what not. I went to a lot of places that i drive daily and tested when i climb hills and what not. But yea for sure its more power. I love the sound my car is making. Its making a different kind of sound that i have heard of (from ppl with the dasc). When im driving normal shifting at 4k rpms it sounds like its stock, when i throttle it, that noise pops in, i love the sound. I had heads turn to my car when they heard the sound. The CEL light came on, im thinking because that DISA sensor isnt plugged in?

I need to remove the governor cuz when i hit 120 it felt like my engine stopped working. I guess it stopped giving fuel. On the gauge, it stays on the vac. side and doesnt jump over to the psi side, why?

After driving it for a while, i started smelling burnt but the temp was in the middle. I open the hood and noticed a little bit of oil on the engine cover. Not sure if when my dad did the oil change a lil fell on it or its coming out from somewhere. Tommorow morning i will dry up the engine cover and when i get to school, im going to open the hood again to see if more oil came out again.

I need to see how much power im pushing so im going to race my cousin again. Last time we raced we were dead even, so i just want to compare how much farther and faster im getting at now.

Next im going to track time it and do a dyno when theres a dyno day. I hope i am hitting 190 torque or 190 rwhp as some people get it. If its 190 rwhp, how much is that in HP like the dealership announces? Ex. M3 is 240 hp but at the wheels its like 196 or something like that?

Anyway, im happy with it and who knows what ill do next with the TI.

P.S. You guys still pissed off at meh?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote