View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 08:32 PM   #5
HuGo

I woke up open the hood and cleaned the engine cover. When i got to school, i opened the hood and it looks like their was a little bit of oil splash on top of the spark plug cover?

When i was driving it, it felt to me like the car is still stock. Im not sure if im just not noticing it or what. Im not sure if this helps but the vac. reads 18 when idle. Im not sure if the car is stock, the vac. will also read 18? I assume it's on correctly or else how would i be able to drive the car around. As for the boost, it doesnt read at the psi side at all. Ill take a picture of where we did the bypass for the tube. Well hopefully ill get to dyno it soon and well see if its just not me not noticing. Or maybe i just have to get used to it more. Ill find out for sure when i leave from school and i climb the daily hill. (im at school now)

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote