View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
jpc44tka

Default Feeler- 1997 318ti Base w/ California Top 130k 5speed

Hello All,

My significant other has convinced me to move onto a vehicle with more space, so I'm seeing if there is interest for it here. I just realized I don't have pics, but I can update that soon.

The Good-
Cali top works great, and it's lots of fun. It is a little noisy and does leak a little though(the leak can be stopped with some caulking I believe)

All major systems(engine, cooling, transmission etc) are in great running shape.

The body is fantastic shape(it's light blue 'moreagrun'). There are a couple of scratches on the roof where a great dane jumped on it, but these might even buff out. No rust.

Two sets of keys with remotes, 10 speaker sound system, iphone/ipod integration.

recent work- front pads/rotors, radiator/connector pieces, catback of the muffler system, other things I can't think of now...

The Bad-
Many things work great on this car. Since my local BMW shop has shut up shop several small problems have built up. Driver window is off it's track, passenger door(inner part) is slightly loose but functional, front window washer doesn't get fluid(rear fluid works though). Check engine light(evap system) and Seat Belt light(sensor pad in seat) are on, but I pulled the bulbs so it would pass it's last inspection since these are minor problems. Yes, that actually worked.

Sorry I'm writing so much, I just figure these are the things you'd want to know. Overall I think it'd be a great car for someone from these forums who knows how to deal with some of the common problems. 2400 OBO.

Thanks for looking!
jpc44tka is offline   Reply With Quote