View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #15
budget76

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
manasquan - thats it! I get those towns confused all the time (manasquan/brick/wall)... it was corner of 71 & main street, to be exact.. LOL
anyway, I'm in Atlantic Highlands - but we had a shore house in Sea Girt.

say, does your horn work, with that aftermarket steering wheel? did you get the Turner MS hub, or do you have the regular momo/omp one?

yeah, it has to be you.. no other red slammed tis w/roll a cage I have seen around here - only plain Janes... did you do the swap yourself?? if so, we are deifinatelly hooking up when I start taking apart my motor to do a 'poor man's' metric conversion.
cheers!
Haha,then it was definetely me. Atlantic highlands, is that up by Flemington?

Yep, my horn works. I'll get more pics of the interior setup next time I go to the car. I don't know which hub, the PO installed the wheel.

I didn't do the swap myself, but I did just rebuild the whole head. I'd be game for turning a wrench, won't be around till christmas break though.
chris
1995 318TI base. 95 2.5L from 325IS. S50 cams+pistons, e36 M3 front brakes. H&R race springs F+R. Turner Motorsport front sway bars, M3 control arms. M Roadster rear sway bar. Racing Dynamics strut brace. e36 325i 5spd. 3.25lsd from e28 535is. M Roadster short shifter. Conforti chip.
budget76 is offline   Reply With Quote