View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 01:10 AM   #1
Strawman

Default CenCoast CA: Trade Interior Parts for Good Beer

I just swapped out the gray (Sandgrau) interior to Sport/black in my S52-swapped 318ti. I've got some fully-functional pieces taking up space in my garage that I'll trade for good beer. Includes the following:

1. Two shift surrounds and center console, in trade for one 12 oz. bottle of good IPA. I'll even throw in one removable center console with working coin holder.

2. Full glovebox with no sag! This will require a 12-pack of Guinness or Sierra Nevada Porter.

3. Rear package shelf with support strings. Sixer of Anchor Steam will do.

4. Inside hatch pieces, including brand new side pieces (I waited six weeks for these from the dealer!) and an unbroken lower/large piece. I'll even through in a pair of the trunk side felts (one is perfect; the other not quite as firm) and a so-so pair of door thresholds and the trunk corner pockets. Gimme a 22 oz. bottle of Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Stout or a properly cared-for Pliney the Elder.

5. Pair of 1998 Sport Anthracite interior rear seat backs, including the headrests. I'll even throw in the side bolsters and matching Sport side panels (I robbed the clips/brackets). Surprisingly, I'll forgo my love of dark-n-thick ale for these items; a twelver of Heineken will help slake my thirst on those hot days my wife makes me do yard work.

6. Pair of tan sun visors, oh-sh** handles, lights etc. Will throw in driver side footwell speaker cover for a good offer.

7. Passenger side gray door grab/handle. Perfect.

8. Rearview mirror. Free with purchase of two items.

This is all pretty big stuff that I won't pack-n-ship. So take a trip to the beautiful Central Coast city of San Luis Obispo and let's make a trade! If not gone by the first of September, I'll toss it all.
Sleeper Calypsorot 1996 318ti tintop. CA-legal swapped S52 from '98 M3, and ZF transmission with lightened flywheel/clutch. Magnaflow 2-into-1 muffler. Six-cylinder Eibach springs in front and 318ti H&R Sport springs in rear. Koni Sport adjustable dampers all around. Racing Dynamics 28mm & 19mm swaybars. M3 front hubs/brakes, E34 rear calipers, braided SS brake lines, Hawk HP-S pads. DS-II wheels. Polyflex purple bushings throughout, and factory lower x-brace. Fan delete mod. Engine mount reinforcements welded-in. 3.25 LSD rear diff from E28 & E30 axles.

Last edited by Strawman; 08-30-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Strawman is offline   Reply With Quote