View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #14
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammagnus View Post
your doing exactly that the OP gets your point in fact we all do let the man sell his car. If you dont want it leave his thread alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHRsharpie325ti View Post
thank you for stating this point.

like i said if the on board computer is still accurate than that what its getting.
cooljess i invite you personally to come see lol. so then you will shut up about the trivial typos as well as the mpg rating you dont believe, then ill treat you to a nice cold beer.

also dont let cool jess fool you guys onthe registration. i registered it after the i finished the swap just fine

cooljess. fyi i responded to your accusations before you edited your post.
but my offer stands come check it out so you shut your mouth then we can shoot the **** and kick back a few cold ones!!!
I'm sorry you think I'm here to trash your sale. I'm actually just trying to protect the other members of the forum from what appears to be a dishonest seller. It happened here about a year ago where a member bought another members swapped car and couldn't get it registered in his state. In regards to your OBC claims, I can put 13" wheels on my car and the speedometer will tell you my car goes 200mph, but that doesn't mean it's true. I can use a 4cyl cluster with my s52 swap and the tach will say it revs past 10,000rpms, but that doesn't mean it's true. I'm sure you probably did register it with no hassles in Iowa, and that's cool if you're selling it to someone in Iowa. What about the rest of the country? Instead of telling me to "shut my mouth", why don't you just try to be honest?
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote