View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #15
RHRsharpie325ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
I'm sorry you think I'm here to trash your sale. I'm actually just trying to protect the other members of the forum from what appears to be a dishonest seller. It happened here about a year ago where a member bought another members swapped car and couldn't get it registered in his state. In regards to your OBC claims, I can put 13" wheels on my car and the speedometer will tell you my car goes 200mph, but that doesn't mean it's true. I can use a 4cyl cluster with my s52 swap and the tach will say it revs past 10,000rpms, but that doesn't mean it's true. I'm sure you probably did register it with no hassles in Iowa, and that's cool if you're selling it to someone in Iowa. What about the rest of the country? Instead of telling me to "shut my mouth", why don't you just try to be honest?
i have not lied. A few typos and missinformed mpg statementa. (not worth crying over) and your right you would have to be crafty to register this in some states but thats no issue to the area im marketing this car to. Yes this is a national thread but lets be honest most e36 cars are not worth a treck across country. That being said i would be willing to ship the car.

now lets bury the hatchet and cheers to a hypothetical drink!!
RHRsharpie325ti is offline   Reply With Quote