View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #6
aziankingz

Someone help!!! I got my thermostat today and changed it - very hard at night time when you have to hold the flashlight up and find the lower bolts, which i actually stripped one on..:O( Ok, so I changed it and everything looked good..it came with the gasket so no need for me to use RTV.. put it on filled up the radiator with coolant....... hear leaking..****..

I look under the car and its leaking by the power steering rack - any idea where it is actually coming from? Are there coolant lines by there? Maybe the previous owner kinked the line? The thing is, it doesnt leak at a certain level - only when it get passed half way point in the radiator, coolant starts leaking and it leaks by/on top of the power steering rack! Another problem, which may or may not relate to the leaking issue, even after changing the damn thermostat and the temp gauge is in the middle, the thermostat never opens and the lower hose is still cold as well as the heat inside the car, which is blasting.. very interesting.. any ideas is very much appreciated right now!
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote