View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #183
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Sorry for the lack of pictures I do have many but no time to upload and post. I've been at it solid and almost done. I've had the tranny in and out about 6 times now. Many mods to the bell housing to make it fit. Just finished welding the large turbo down pipe and installed. Waiting for a helper to get the trans back in and finish exhaust. Intercooler piping all finished. Turbo oil system all finished, oil cooling system intergrated, cooling system complete. Minor sensor plug in and install top manifold and it's time to start it. I'm thinking around tomorrow afternoon I will be driving it on private property for a little test then park it until I get my license back on the 30th. Will get video for the poll voters I have about 100+ pictures to go through and pick ones to post which I will do when I finish and get it started.

Need to get back on it...I consider myself a fast and efficent worker and this is a bigger job than I thought it would be. I do hope I get the results I want for the hours I've put into it.
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote