View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 03:28 PM   #8
goyal99

The two plugs, camshaft and crankshaft each has 3 wires abd they are next to each other where they plug in. Their sockets, like BARAZ01 indicated, are NOT interchangable so in other words the plugs do NOT fit in each other sockets....it makes sense, right?
So the plugs were NOT shorted....now they are plugged in correctly. . Like I mentioned earlier, even with the two sensors plugged in, the fuel pump is still not running with the pump relay installed and the fuse gets no power (with a test light). When I jump terminals 30 and 87 with a wire (unplug relay) the pump runs all the time as expected.....The car attempts to start but it spatters and bucks and it sounds like backfiring!

The plugs are bone DRY but pressing the schreider valve (on the fuel rail) spits out FUEL....very strange

I will take out the fuel pump next and check to see it it's operating correctly...It's a USED fuel pump which I installed because mine died not too long ago. So it could be that the pump is actually running but not putting out the correct fuel volume....just a shot in the dark at this point.

The MAIN PROBLEM is the non-operation of the fuel pump when the fuel pump relay is installed and all the other sensors seem to be installed and plugged in....I can only get the fuel pump to run when I JUMP TERMINALS 30 and 87 at the fuse box.

And the fuel gauge going crazy (going all the way to right and then back to left) everytime I try to start the car....that's all folks!!

Later
goyal99 is offline   Reply With Quote