View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 07:49 PM   #8
TheDude

For Fuel uses, i am using the BEGI/Cartech RRFPR. Identical to the one in the DASC kit. For injectors i am using 20 pound Bosch Ford/volvo injectors, any standard Bosch injector will fit in the E30 Intake manifold/fuel rail. I plan on getting a piggyback + bigger injectors down the road, but this will work fine for now.
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1287.jpg Views:	288 Size:	42.5 KB ID:	15525
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1328.jpg Views:	307 Size:	29.7 KB ID:	15526
I added 2 other brackets to the supercharger just to ensure durability and 0% movement once adjusted to the correct location according to where the belt lays. For the main bracket i used a steel turnbuckle, attached to the front supercharger bolt, this allows me to adjust in a different axis. and for the other i used a piece of strip steel and attached it to the rear supercharger bolt and connected it to the intake manifold.
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1299.jpg Views:	358 Size:	56.4 KB ID:	15527
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1300.jpg Views:	310 Size:	34.8 KB ID:	15528
Also had to change the stock radiator hose to a flexible universal hose, and pulled it out of the way using HVAC strapping strip. I originally attached it to fan shroud but, i didn't feel entirely safe trusting the fan shroud to hold such a vital hose in place, so i put a bolt in the front clip, all of which should be covered up with the plastic panel cover when finished.

Last edited by TheDude; 01-13-2015 at 07:53 PM.
TheDude is offline   Reply With Quote