View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
Romak

Couple missed spots and starting the polish I think

Getting there

One down

After the lip polish and a wash

Got bored and cleaned behind the tail lights and hatch seal as everything drains behind them

Change over from winter to summer or vise versa not really sure which this way

Current shots, out at pick a part

Most recent, Feb. 13, 2013, new Abby walmart parking lot, After a wash might I add

Most recent package of parts from the states, getting ready to do the timing cover gasket and all surrounding gaskets as well as paint the valve cover, timing cover, and upper intake in black wrinkle paint, couple new pulleys and rad hoses, currently fighting with pelican over my crank pulley tool to try to get it as the "breaker bar and crank the engine" or "fifth gear and someone hold the brakes" is not my idea of an ideal method to remove the crank bolt or to replace it to an adequate 230ft/lbs without the clutch slipping and hoping its close enough. I'm sure someone will comment and say they did it and it's fine but my theory is do it right or don't do it at all.

Now for random shots, starting with interior for those not familiar with the ti, its not and e36 interior and not e30 but a sort of a mix. The deck has since been replace with another Alpine but it's all black has better features and just looks way better, previous shown somewhere in this thread when i bought it.

1995 Bmw 318ti - Cordoba rot
Romak is offline   Reply With Quote