View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
Ray B

Thumbs up

Replaced the fuel filter and spark plugs using bosch. Pulled down the front end to get a good look @ all of what is going on. Did find a small oil leak @ the oil filter housing. The head gasket seems to be fine the pressure I was talking about was after engine is cool I remove the radiator cap and unscrew bleeder valve and she syphons a little. Have not replaced the cam sensor or crank in 3 years I will order today I also ordered the tstat will not drive untill these things arrive. The car however seems to run very well now and idles smooth. I dont have a computer to check codes but engine lite is on. not sure where the cam or crank sensors are however and cannot find them in my book, I will research online. I really appreciate all of the help I love this car and have put it through alot I have replaced many components myself along with suspension exhaust ect. These are great cars and I love working on it. However this problem was very strange. I will do a tune up this week when I get paid. Any other suggestions?
Ray B is offline   Reply With Quote