View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 08:06 AM   #14
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahnBurnerE36 View Post
Oh, and no they won't... I have high watt halogens in right now. Also, way to go on saving the pixel car in your sig as a JPEG. Fail.
whoa whoa lil' boy. calm down... we all know we don't want your lil' undies all wadded up now. What we were trying to do is save you from those ebay lights. I, myself, have bought those in the begining when i first got my ti. And to be honest with you the "angel eyes" on those ebay lights are high quality and aren't very bright. Light output was eh. Like a 5/10. and It just looked really cheap to put on a bmw. If you don't like the angel eyes you can always get depo lights, that are made of glass so it won't yellow out, that don't have the angel eyes on them to give a MORE OEM look if that's what you want.
all in all, yes its your ti and you can do what you want... **** i do things all the time ppl don't like, look at brenden, aka tifreak, his car has things i dont like but i still respect his taste and have quite honestly started to like what he's done so far. anyway, point is... do what you will BUT watch your mouth kid, just give respect to be respected. THE END.
enjoy your new toys with your ti...

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote