View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 02:23 AM   #40
andakn

Both of my ti's are m44. I used the det 3 from ECU masters. They didn't have a diagram for the m44 but I had it wired in to crank, cam, maf, vehicle speed, and the output from a AEM wideband afr gauge. I could only modify the timing about 5 to 7 degrees without setting a dtc but I could completely modify the maf signal witch I stepped up to a 4.8is x5 maf housing with the OEM sensor in it I think it is about a 3.5 to 4in housing. It also allowed me to add a launch control/2 step on it, but it would throw cam plausibly codes if used. But since I already had s supercharger tune in the ecu it worked for me to make more fine adjustments on the fly, and it also had a data log feature and street dyno feature so you could get an idea of improvements. I was fairly impressed for what it could do, but I am really liking the haltech elite with it being obd2 complaint. I can set all the same failsafes of the original system and more it throws p codes and can be read by a normal scanner. I can also plug a bluetooth adapter into the obd2 port and use my phone on a mount for additional gauges while I'm street tuning.
andakn is offline   Reply With Quote