View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 07:03 PM   #8
eurohb

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerClubSport View Post
Yup, the car is a 1995 the only year the Club Sport was made. The car has had a lot of recent maintenance, and does have a new cooling system, valve cover gasket, belts/tensioners, and alternator.

I figured that the car was solid, and that's why I felt it was safe to drive home. Honestly seeing how in the middle of nowheare we where most of the drive I might have thought twice about it. But that was part of the adventure, and now will always be an awesome memory and story to tell.

I just pulled the glove box and the car does not have a keyless entry module at all Good news is that I did just order a lot of the parts that I need to know a bunch of items off my todo list
I have an extra module and wiring light for a OBD2 with the harness, missing (2) things. PM Me I have an idea for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyoteh View Post
I need to get around to doing that. I wouldn't feel safe using my spare anyway since it's almost 20 years old, and nobody makes that size tire anymore.

Great looking Clubsport, hope you have lots of fun!
I was thinkign about doing that again as well.. but has any found the stock tire size? I kinda want to see if we can maybe find a tire size that fits.