View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #1
romanescobar

Default 1996 BMW Silver 318ti $1000

I am selling my 1996 Artic Silver 318ti. I have done an M3 dash swap. I have a 1992 325i Engine in it and still runs well. It has 100k on the engine and 180k on the body. When i did the 6 cylinder swap 20K miles ago i did the following: -92 325i engine -M3 dash swap -m Couple instrument cluster swap -Black manual Vader seats -Black Perforated leatherette rear seats -Velour Headliner -HR lowing springs -Bilstien Sports Suspension -92 325i front brakes -Front camber kit -Front Strut Bar -325i Remus Exhaust install -M3 Body kit -318ti m/// rear spoiler without brake light Some things that are parted already and the bad. -parted out the Door Cards -parted out the 2.76 LSD big Differential -Parted out the Passenger side front window -Front nose and damage to the hood due to a small fender bender. The engine still starts just wont drive due to the missing diff. This car has a lot of extras. Need to move it from where it is being stored in Philadelphia. Buyer would be responsible for the transport. It has a salvage title. I lost it and I am selling it as it is, but can send out for a new one if you wanted the title. I am looking to sell this for $1000, but will accept reasonable offers. Please email me (Roman) at rabocse@hotmail.com if you're interested. Serious offers only. The car is being stored in Philadelphia right by Temple University Hospital.
romanescobar is offline   Reply With Quote