Thread: Biolite's Build
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 01:59 AM   #3
Biolite

Thanks, man. I’ll try to keep it updated for your enjoyment. Right now I have the crank out for some machine work to make everything fit, and then the bottom assembly being balanced. The pistons are also being cut down slightly. The block has been cleaned, bored, and honed. I also gave it a fresh coat of ceramic paint.

While waiting for parts and also trying to make decisions I’ve been going through and cleaning everything up. My original tunnel covered was sagging on the driveshaft, so it was removed and I cleaned the area up real well and installed some DEI Tunnel Mat/Shield.

I also picked up a refurbished M42 head from Autohead Performance and have been assembling that bit by bit.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	clean_bare_block.jpg Views:	215 Size:	67.5 KB ID:	18164   Click image for larger version Name:	primed_block.jpg Views:	216 Size:	70.8 KB ID:	18165   Click image for larger version Name:	painted_block.jpg Views:	210 Size:	88.0 KB ID:	18166  

Click image for larger version Name:	lined_tunnel.jpg Views:	210 Size:	94.6 KB ID:	18167   Click image for larger version Name:	crank_comparison.jpg Views:	206 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	18168