View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
HuGo

Default THIS GUY IS OUT OF HIS FREAKING MIND

I was looking through ads, i couldnt find it again, but some guy is selling a 2004 M3 nothing wrong with the car for 6,600???????????????? I was like WHAT?! So i emailed the guy. If this guy is for reals, ill buy that freaking car at the spot. His email back sounded kinda scammish but i dont know, u judge. This ad was place on cars.com
------------
Hello,
Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2004 BMW M3 .The car price is only 6600us dollars and the price inclued all the shipping taxes.The car is regesterid in U.S. the title is clear that way you will not have any problems to regesterid in your name.
I hate to sell it but I need to sell it because I recently moved with my family to Prague Czech Republic and I brought the car with me.I don`t have relatives anymore in U.S so I had to bring it with me.This is why the price is so low.
The shipping and payment part is very easy and safe for the both of us because I think is better that we use a company for the shipping and one for the payment.I thought about Lufthansa and AlertPay.They are very good and I don`t see why we can`t use them.I want the best for my car and also for your money.I don`t want us to have doubts about anything.Lufthansa is one of the best shipping companies in the world and I didn`t heard about any mistakes made by AlertPay when keeping any funds.
So...
E-mail me asap if you are still interested.
Thank you and have a nice day

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote