View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 11:04 AM   #15
HuGo

So i emailed him back right, and this is what i emailed him

So your selling your 2004 m3 for 6600?? you know how exesively cheap that is? Where do you live now??

This is his responce, ill email him back asking for pics all around the car.

-------------

Hello again,
The car is in perfect condition it never had been implicated in a accident it runs perfect.
The car will be shipped at your home address in 5-6 days via Lufthansa Cargo and from here i will support all the shipping taxes.
This deal is protect by AlertPay they will hold the funds.For you have this car you must send first a deposit by 50% of the car price at AlertPay they will hold the money and when you will recive the car they will give me the money.
If you are still interested send me in your next e-mail your full name and your address and AlertPay will contact you.
E-mail me asap and let me know.
Thank you and have a nice day

-------

Thank you and have a nice day????????? Second time saying this????? Too polite??????? Ok scam for sure, but lets see the pics, hehehe. If it were true, id buy it, and sell it cuz i dont have money for insurance. The car is still worth 30,000+ So imagine the gain i would make? I would buy the s52 and S/C the sh*t out of it.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote