View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 05:29 PM   #4
spidertri

Vehicles

Yes, I just found out that Bosch has gone back and superseded their injector replacements for the M52/S52 pink tops that are stock on the car. If you go to Bosch's aftermarket part search they have an EV6 style injector as the direct-fit replacement.

To me this is the best way to go if you want EV6 style, find ones that are spec'd correctly by the manufacturer. On bimmerforums there is a guy selling rebuilt injectors that I fell for back when I did my swap. He literally sent me two different style injectors, 2 of one 4 of the other, and because they were all pink he sold them as EV6 replacements for the stock pink tops, I looked up the part numbers and found the injectors he sold me had wildly different flow rates than the stock injectors. Luckily, I got my money back but that could have been bad if I'd tried to run them.

If you want to run stock flow rate, just remember that the stock fuel pressure regulator is 3.0BAR vs the 3.5BAR that the 325/328/M3 uses. So when people reference 19# injectors for the M42/44 that isn't necessarily the flow you'll get from the 19# injectors for the 325/95 M3.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
spidertri is offline   Reply With Quote