View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 12:00 AM   #7
Viper3812

Well it has been done, I finally have the resonator installed. It took a while to get it done because everyone here refused to install it for teh reason of being illegal, but I found a place and had it done.

For anyone who is planning on getting one, you will have to cut the pipe to slide into the resonator. I also have some good news about the check engine light, it does not turn on. Thank you OBD1, but I think for those of you with OBD2 will have the light come on because of having 2 sensors.

I have not been able to test out the exhaust that much because it has been raining hard over here and it is now slowing down, so I will take another drive. At first the sound was completely different from before, but then it changed back and has a little more of a deeper sound, but I do have a problem. I have an exhaust leak and need to change out a gasket, probably tomorrow. After that is complete and I break it down I will feel the extra power and new sound of the exhaust. Going for a ride on the highway on Saturday for a bmw meet.

Well this is all I have right now and I hope it is helpful information. I will post updates after I get the new gasket and break it down a bit, but right now it sounds great. Any questions, just ask.

My list:
Supersprint Cat. back
Supersprint Racing Resonator
All I need now is the $950 Supersprint Header to complete my exhaust, which will take a comuple years or until I win the lottery.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j2...er3812/Sig.jpg
Viper3812 is offline   Reply With Quote