View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 07:27 AM   #1
jamoya42

Default Just got my clubsport running

Hello all,

been browsing forums here for a while, but just decided to register.

Last year, I acquired a 95 318ti hellrot red, with millpoint interior, m3 bumpers and mirrors....

I was quite sure the seller didnt know what he had as all I had to offer him was my gaming laptop. but when I met with him with my uhaul and tow dolly, he informed me it was indeed a clubsport edition. because in my messages i talked about the restoration i had done on my z3 and passion for keeping these cars out of the scrapyard, he decided I had to have it. (I guess everyone else was just wanting to part it out)

well today i got the engine running, and tomorrow I am going to work on a couple things to make it drive-able. but here is my predicament.... I am on the verge of being homeless. my z3 needs a new headgasket and my auto-detailing business has barely been able to keep me fed. if I were to look into selling the clubsport, how much could she be worth? and where would i go about looking for a collector/enthusiast that wont just offer me a couple hundred bucks then part it out?

push comes to shove, I would rather part out my z3 but dont think there is much on there that people want. but it too is becoming more of a collectors item and its a 96 with all original parts. it too would be a shame to part out.
any advice or encouragement to keep trying is welcome.
jamoya42 is offline   Reply With Quote