View Single Post
Old 07-15-2005, 04:46 AM   #9
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

I like the first photo also. Good idea about voting on pix via a gallery here.

I think the first thing that should be decided is "what is the focus of the calendar?" I.e., should the calendar be about the 318ti, this web site, the 318ti owners who frequent this site, or the cars of these people? I don't really have an opinion about what the focus should be yet, but give me time.

Another issue is, should this calendar be classy and sophisticated, or casual and humorous?

Also... we'll need a theme and/or title.

One idea I've had is that it would be funny to sort of parody the whole "hot chick lounging on the hood of a car" image. That could be done by having some of the owners here, male and female, pose with their car in some sort of humorous manner that reminds people of that style. Hell, I'd even pose nude with certain areas obscured by the rear-view mirror. LOL Then again... maybe not. It would depend on where the proceeds are going.

But, I'm not really working on this yet, since I don't own a ti.

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote