View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 05:12 AM   #5
sydeshow

yeah. just notice what he has on there. "o.b.o." i'll see what he'll take for it. but the mileage i'm not incredibly worried about as far as the motor's concerned. i'll be graduating in three semesters. and as far as which field i am in (computer science), hopefully i'll be able to afford an european one in a couple of years. haha. i can hope, can't i?

but yeah. an old friend of my best friend has a '95 m3. it's an automatic though. but that's fixable. but he got a brand new audi s4 (automatic tranny). that's to replace his brand new nissan 350z convertable (automatic tranny), which he got to replace the m3. that's what happens when you still live with your parents after going through college and the army. i hate people with too much money. haha. or at least until one gives me some. or until i become one myself.

but anyway. the reason i started talking about the m is because he's trying to sell it. but the highest people have offered him for it is 8 as of yet. so if that guy doesn't go lower than 7500, i would go for the m first. but yeah. we shall see.
sydeshow is offline   Reply With Quote