View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:20 PM   #1
HuGo

Default Possible Group Buy?

Great now that i got your attention read up.

Is anyone interested in a group buy for the UUC Flywheel 8.5# Stage 2 Flywheel?

Understeer sells them for $599 including free shipping but maybe with a GB we can get it cheaper directly from UUC, understeer, or any other bf.c forum.

Is anyone interested?

Now there is a catch. "You will need An E36 non-M3 clutch slave cylinder.
You will also need an E34 M5 clutch kit." - understeer.com

I was thinking one of two things. If you got sufficient funds, we can get a GB for the Flywheel & M5 clutch. It will be a total off $1098.00 BEFORE the GB price. This is coming from understeer.com.

Or

We just get the flywheel and you get your clutch and slave cyl. elsewhere when you get your funds, hook ups, or whatever.

I want to know how many interests there are before i start calling up businesses. Let me know whos interested so i can go ahead and sell my car for this

1.) Hugo - Flywheel for now. If i sell my car before hand then ill get the Flywheel and clutch combo.

http://understeer.com/onlinestore-drivetrain.shtml

BTW, i know its in wrong section but hey, steve doesnt let me post else where.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.