View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 06:59 PM   #11
UberWagen

Well it's probably not what you're looking for, but in the back, there's a 4 inch(maybe 4 1/2?) speaker and a tweeter. I picked up some Re-man. JBL speakers that came with tweeters for $20 from a stereo shop in town. Best of all, they're hidden under the stock speaker grills. I have pictures on my .org account under the Ti if you wanna see them. All it took was piloting a new screw into the old speaker mount. They're really crisp, and the tweeters aren't obnoxious. Just look around at local places, sometimes you can find really good deals. As for the front 6 1/2 inches in the kick panel, anything like alpine, sony, or pioneer would be fine, you can find a good deal on those anywhere, but those that you listed in the post above are kind of pricey, you could get some without speaker grills and have a better brand for less than $75 a pair. I haven't got around to my door speakers yet, because I just dropped $900 on suspension, but I think I'm going to just stick a tweeter in one of them, and leave one empty. Etronics, Crutchfield, and Online car stereo are my favorite places.

Last edited by UberWagen; 01-25-2010 at 07:00 PM. Reason: left out info.
UberWagen is offline   Reply With Quote