View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
aznlonewolf135

Default Wrecked 325 four door

This will make a very nice parts car, it recently rear ended a trailer hitch. Most of the engine compartment is still completely intact. Please refer to the pictures and more can always be taken.

The car still has life and will fire up just fine. It actually drove on the the trailer that was used to tow the car. There are 112,XXX miles on it, everything is completely stock and previously female driven.

I would like to sell the entire car but if you are interested in any specific part/s please send me the part number and an offer. Please refer to www.realoem.com for exact part number, this website wil provide exploded diagrams and pictures for parts.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask.

Damages to the car include hood, radiator, support, lights and a couple other misc items. A family member who owns a GREAT auto body shop that has been around for over 15 years here in Santa Rosa, CA quoted us around $3,000 I believe, but only around $1,000 for parts. That is paying retail so if all of you out there know how to get parts cheap, this could be a great fixer upper. If you don't. I am sure I can give you a hand showing you a couple places.

PLEASE NOTE THAT:

Airbags did NOT deploy. They're still 100% in tact from when they were bought from the previous owner. Damage was just above the sensors due to the height of the tow hook and how low the car is.

Car still carries a CLEAN title.

Little bit of background:

This is my cousin-in-laws car. She got it a couple of months ago and ended up rear ending another car on the freeway at around 15MPH. As noted, the car still runs and drives. We can start it up right now, and will be able to when you arrive. The car will, however need a radiator and cannot be driven for long distances due to the fact it will overheat, but I assure you, since the accident no overheating has occurred.

Kai and I are large BMW addicts. I myself have a 540i-6, sport edition and a couple of cool little mods, and by partner has a 318Ti, with extensive suspension work and is now starting an engine swap to a 2JZ-GTE swap, a mid 90"s twin turbo supra engine. I also have a twin turbo G35 coupe and a couple other toys. I guess what I am getting at is that we know a decent amount about cars and will do our best to give all answers a professional and unbiased opinion on the matter. Since we are not receiving any compensation for our time, we just want to make sure it makes it to a good home, and not to oversell it. We don't want you to buy anything you don't need or want.
aznlonewolf135 is offline   Reply With Quote