View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
ccphares

Default Central Locking Issue

Guys,

My central locking system is acting up. Everything was fine until I drove it at lunch today. When I got out of the car, something happened, but I can't recall what because I got distracted by my turn lights flashing. I thought maybe I had accidentally hit the hazzard button or the turn signal lever. I check those, cycled both, and that stopped the flashers. But then, when I shut the door and tried to lock the car from the remote, I got the single chirp, but no lock actuation. I also tried locking the doors with the key - this will lock one door, but not all like it did before. I spent 20-30 minutes trying different combinations of car-on, car-off, doors-open, doors-closed, lock-unlock, etc. etc. to see if I could somehow get the system to reset itself. No dice. I have searched the archive here for some info, but so far only found a few similar issues, but no solutions.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Charles
Car Details: 95 ti black. Alarm/Keyless details: 3 button remote with the little red light and reset swtich on the console and the. (I can't recall what happens when you push that little reset button with a bent paper clip...)
ccphares is offline   Reply With Quote