Thread: Wow.
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2015, 05:33 AM   #18
anassa

Vehicles

^^^^ All of that that Bluebimma mentioned, and also I think it seemed to be a bad thing the car go all this done while new. If all this was done when the car was new in 1996 its probably the reason they have a S50 in there since the s52 was barely coming out with the new 96+ m3's, but then to have to swap to OBD1 even to accommodate the S50 is definitely illegal here in CA.

Someone mentioned something being wrong with the diff - it will work but you need to swap the diff cover.

Oh but bluebimma you asked about the axles, it does say that they used the 2.8l z3 ones (halfshafts), I assume that the trailing arms from the 2.8l z3 was also used otherwise I am not sure it would of fit the stock trailing arms. (arne't the 6pot z3 rear axles longer?)

I also think it is a chip not a "tune" in the sense you mean, its obd1.

Lastly isn't that interior cloth the same as the E36 LTW cloth style??? It looks sweet!!

I do think it looks awsome and not a crazy price for it. But, at this point there are other cars that are in the price range that I might favor.

Good luck to the buyer!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote