Thread: audio question
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 07:27 PM   #1
Gost_Dog

Default audio question

i got an M package with speeker into: kick pannel, 2 in door, 2 6*9 and 2 little tweeters on each side in the back of my ride.

i need to get the size of the kick pannel one... + the size of those who are into my door, and those 2 tweeter into the back of the car. any one know that??

and... considering that all my speeker are OEM i think i got a special audio kit (optional at bmw) so i think i have an amplifier into my car that come OEM am I right? if yes, does anyone know where i can find out the spec of this OEM amp? and does anyone know too where i can get another OEM amp more powerfull then the one that i have now? and do you know where , visualy, i can see this OEM amp?

and last question is, if i dont upgrade my amp ill keep the original one, if so, may i just cut the wire of the oem speeker and just plug my new one with those wire? or ill need to remove the old wiring and forget the idea to plug my afthermarket speeker into the OEM bmw amp?

tanx for your help and sorry about all those typo i speek french so my english is kinda bad :S

really appreciate your help, and this forum is very helpfull for me. tanx to you guy again.

julien
kick pannel 5.25"
2 speaker into door pannel ???
hatch pannel 6*9"
2 little tweeters on back of the ride ???
Gost_Dog is offline   Reply With Quote