View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 07:18 PM   #6
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
No problem! Glad I could help. I'm still fine tuning my swap too, so hopefully you and I can bounce ideas off each other. My car is in winter storage at the moment, so nothing is getting done for a few months. Not all of us have perfect weather year round.
Sounds good, for me I just like my driveline to be tight with minimal play and get the free reving feeling whole RPM range, without feeling any kind or resistance or something like that.

As for the weather, well you could always move! But you would have to deal with our smog laws that people love to complain about. I personally don't mind that much. Oh and the chance or earthquakes and of course the fires.

Its fine, I have had my swap in and driving as a daily since last year Christmas time and I am still trying get it perfect, so it takes me a long time too!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote