View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 08:34 AM   #11
remerglobal

Default the story

so here's the full story.
I got the car only about 2 months ago and havn't driven it much. right now I'm prepping it for paint.
my dad borrowed my car the other day and drove it around town. He got out at one place and when he got back in the car he saw the little black plastic key on the keychain. I had never tried it as I wasn't exactly sure aht it was for. anyway he put it in the ignition and tried to start the car. NOTHING
he called me and we were able to push start the car. (yes I could hear the fuel pump etc.) the next day I followed all the little leads that I got on the fo and tried EVERYTHING (tailight fuses, clutch interlock etc.) nothing seemed to work. I had the doors open at the time while trying to start it. finally I took the battery cable off and let it sit for a while thinking that this simple operation might reset the computer or something. when i got back in the car (with door closed) it started right up the next couple days it would start with the doors closed but not open. it would also lock all doors when the key was turned in the ignition. now the car will start with the door open.
remerglobal is offline   Reply With Quote