View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 12:42 AM   #4
milehigh96caliti

Quote:
Originally Posted by milehigh96caliti View Post
Since you're refusing to answer your emails, I'll leave the message here for you.

Please return my license plate that I was nice enough to let you use when I was there in November to move Zippy to storage because you're too cheap to get a plate for him. I have a new car and need the plate.

If you have to time to fish, you have time to go to your storage unit and get the plate and mail it.

I've sent a couple of emails with no response, so apparently this is where you'd prefer to get the messages.

Thank you.
I'd say thanks for sending the plate back but you didn't so I won't. Karma dude...karma...it's no longer valid, but then it didn't belong to your car anyway. I hope you don't get pulled over with it.

Jamie sent me this pic the other day; you'll be happy to know we made up...nice long conversation at Starbucks hanging out with the dogs...she told me the real conversation you had with her when you called her a year ago. I love the way you did your best to discredit me to people in order to justify your whore.

http://hubpages.com/health/Enablers-...t-Away-With-It

1996 California Edition - SOLD
Modded by cali-ti
2012 e92 335is Twin Turbo convertible w/M package
2002 e46 330cic Sport w/cold weather package STOCK - SOLD

Last edited by milehigh96caliti; 03-11-2016 at 12:45 AM.
milehigh96caliti is offline   Reply With Quote