View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
bmw_pwr

Default Project to e36 318ti!! Help!! :D

How are you doing guys? im new in the forum.. and i learned so much with ppl posting and telling their experience, so here is the deal...

i am about to buy(in a week or so..) a 318ti 1995, the guy had a project of putting a turbo in it, so he took the fan in the front of the engine (for more room) and the windshield watter reservatory, and put it in the back, also took out the seats in the back, because he was gonna put in a big sound system.. and he sanded the car, primed it, dunno what happened and had a m3 bumper added... moral of the story.. he ran out of money, and now hes selling it.. i know him, so i know he took car of the engine.. but neither the outsite nor the inside is looking so good.. he wants 1500 for the car, first, do you guys think its worth it? and i will have about 500 to 1000 bucs to put it in it after i buy it.. so here is the big probblem..

i wanna make it nicer, but faster, so what should i do first? its got a nice exaust, and Cold Air Intake but i was readding about installing headers, lightweight fliwheel, etc... what do you guys recoomend me doing at first, to get some good power out of my car at fiirst, and ill have some pics very soon..

thanks a look, and follow this progress if it intrestes you (grammar sucks, i know!!!)

Marcos
bmw_pwr is offline   Reply With Quote