View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Popeye

Default Front wiper stopped working - Question

Yes, I have searched the site.
For some time the front wiper has been slow (meaning not the usual vigor), kind of lazy. This morning it tried for the last time and died, so no movement at all in any position of the stalk (Switch). The car starts fine (so battery is good). Rear wipers work and windshield fluid is topped up. After searching this site i am hoping to change the "wiper control module", hope i am on the right track in troubleshooting this issue.

Could someone point me in the correct direction to the replacement procedure if available. thx.

The question is
Since the bitter cold set in the rear hatch lock does not want to turn anti clock wise to unlock the hatch, Yes i have WD40'd it and sprayed all kinds of oils in it, no luck. The same with the Driver side lock, refuses to turn anti clock wise to open but can lock the car (clockwise). I don't want to force it for fear of breaking something. The passenger side lock is just fine (both ways) and that's how i unlock the car now.
The question is are these two related, as i did read a post where it did allude to this relation.

1996 318Ti, no remote lock (I use the key), no alarm, have not installed anything aftermarket.

Thx in advance to your response.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote