View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:11 PM   #2
Harsh

A little update.

I have had a bit of I am an idiot moment. I do get power through the fuel pump relay and to the fuel pump fuse. When I was previously testing it I was doing with the ignition in ACC. When I try to start the car the relay energizes and provides power to the fuse. However, the car just cranks and cranks. If I just keep cranking it every once in a blue moon it will give me a little sign that it wants to kick over. When it does that the RPM gauge jumps up to about 3-4K and the mpg gauge jumps as well. Other than when the engine gives that tiny sign that it wants to kick over the gauges do not move.

I also tried to see if there were any codes stored in the DMC. I never get the initial sequence of initial sequence of flashes. The light will stay illuminated for 2.5 seconds, give a quick flash, stay illuminated for 2.5 seconds, give a quick flash. It will just continue to repeat that pattern until I turn the ignition off. The owner of the car even tried a scanner and he said he couldn't pull any codes.

Last edited by Harsh; 04-07-2020 at 10:46 PM.
Harsh is offline   Reply With Quote