View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
rlgqk3

that you guys so much for the tips!

i thought about maybe just taking the fabric off first, but yeah the plastic is an off-white etc and i would still need to clean off all the old glue. seemed better to just fix it completly.

i ordered like a grey/glass carbon fiber that i am going to try and apply over the pillar. i'll probably end up checking it out to see if it looks good or turns out really cheesy/stupid first...

do you guys know some decent places to just order a grey fabric? i know the whole headliner is terrible... the ceiling is def. sagging bad in the back now. that is the 2nd item on my list of fixing up the ti (1st is the pillars). I thought if the carbon fiber goes okay, maybe doing the whole headliner in a similiar carbon fiber (granted if it doesn't look cheesy). just put in a set of black vader seats in the front, so it is getting there.

the big step over the summer is determining what to do with the rocker panel, one side is some chipping and shows the white underneath. I would like to just remove all of the grey and have it be white, but then gotta paint the front and back bumpers white too then. anyone else ever attempt this?
rlgqk3 is offline   Reply With Quote