View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
1996 318ti NY

Default 1995 318ti With Us S50.

Hey guys,

Need to sell her, going out to sea.

Shell was bought here last year, swap manual used from J!M and also had him come over and help in person.

Complete and running swap, I have put just under 18k miles on it in about 19 months.

Matching Cluster DME and Motor, with 63,xxx on the dash, car still has the original Ignition coils.

Brand new; Clutch TOB Fork OEM(Done at Final Touch Motor Sports), rear main seal,Starter, alternator, motor mounts OE, Trans mounts OE, Guibo OE, Fresh Plugs and Belts, valve cover gasket.

Also Brand new Knock sensors and all vacuum hoses
Ireland engineering Sub-frame bushings and Poly RTABS from Bimmerbum.com
new OE RSM's
ZHP Shift Knob
325i front sway bar
Stainless brake lines
330i Front brakes, about 800 miles on them as of now.
Brand new Meyle HD All metal ball joint control arms, tie rods(inner and Outer), and sway bar end links.

No A/C Compressor and mounts condenser and lines have all been removed only the coil in the dash remains.

Has a Alpine head-unit , with all NEW OEM speakers. Inifnity Basslink Subwoofer.

This car also has No-sunroof. It was going to be my dedicated track car. Needs nearly no exterior work. ( Could use a Sport Bumper) Car has never been in an accident. Not many small dents and scratches.
///M Front Bumper, ///M Moldings,///M Mirrors. OEM Fogs with HID Installed.
Depo Headlights with Angel eyes and 6k HID'S

OBD2 Headers and Conforti Chip. AA Replica Track Pipe.

3.73 E30 LSD with E30 half shafts.
DS2 Wheels with tires Staggered OEM Sizes.

Car is currently on Rokkor Coils In front and the springs in the back with NEW Z3 M Coupe OEM Struts in the back. Has an Ebay strut bar.

Water pump thermostat ALL hoses and radiator have all been replaced just under 12k ago.

Only a few minor problems with this car, Drivers side door lock is a little sticky at times, and valves seals are getting worn.
Other than that one small hole in drivers side carpet would be covered by floor mats if i had them. Has a brand new headliner and recovered a pillars.
The car really doesn't need much.

Mechanically perfect car turn key, and go! Solid idle no missing no check engine! Air bag light is ON! Pulls Strong smooth and quiet.

Ebay SSK. it is actually good!
Just ordered a carbon fiber hood which can be included. 8/4/12

Test drives with down payment! Rides are FREE!!
Please email me for pictures but i would rather people come to see it in person!

Asking 10,000K Trades are welcome.

Pwindom5@gmail.com

thanks!

Last edited by 1996 318ti NY; 08-07-2012 at 10:15 PM.
1996 318ti NY is offline   Reply With Quote