View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 09:50 AM   #3
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

'97 SchwarzII Sport 5spd w/140k and some change. Bought it from the original owner last November when it had 130k. Motor was replaced under warranty @107k, PO included maintenance records verifying the motor swap and complete sevice history.

So far I've had to rebuild the secondary air pump, replace the o2 sensors, a cracked radiator, alternator, battery, foglights and emblems. I need to replace the 2 plastic cowls at the base of the windshield, the exterior weatherstrip at the bottom of the driver's side window, wiperblades and the driver's side window regulator and air intake rubber flexboot. PO replaced shocks/struts/mounts/springs, brakes, cat & muffler and a bunch of micelaneous small parts.

Car was bone stock when I got it, and since I've installed Z3 H&R Race springs, DS1's but switched to 17" style 42's with Michelin Pilot sports, euro clears all around, honeycomb mesh lower grille, M3 mirrors, Blaupunkt Casablanca HU and 10 disc changer, Orion amp and 10" sub(waiting to get new component speakers to install), Sparco globe shift knob and an M3 front lip(needs to be installed). Saving for Reiger Cup front lip, OEM Mtechnic rear spoiler, paintjob and an Mcoupe donor.