Thread: Crazy Story ...
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 03:16 AM   #1
tipsyaj

I'm aware that TI owners are very proud of their cars, but I experienced something last week that made me reconsider how far some TI owners would go to know who else is driving the same car in their town ...

I'm in school here in Toledo, woke up last week really early one morning and went to get some fresh milk for the Froot Loops ... on my way back from the grocery store I noticed that a BMW was driving behind me. Didn't pay it any attention. Get home and pull the car into the garage. Come out of the garage to breath in some fresh air and notice that the BMW is sitting across the street from me in my neighbor's garage with the driver in the car and the lights turned off, it was still kind of dark, so I couldn't see what kind of bimmer it was. The driver sees that I see him, quickly turns his car on, and jets off really fast down the street. As he's jetting off I notice that the car is a red TI like mine. I was really shocked that someone would follow me home. I mean, what was this guy gonna do ? I kinda freaked out, thought he was going to do something to my car ... I know we all love our cars, but if you ever feel inclined to follow a car cuz you're interested in it ... don't, cuz it really freaks that person out
tipsyaj is offline   Reply With Quote