View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #5
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverix View Post
DASC just started recreating their SCers. So I'd definitely get my hands on one, before they decide to discontinue them again. Which I'm sure it wont be long.
I doubt they'll run out anytime soon. If anything, they'll probably go under long before they sell out of m42/m44 supercharger kits for the price they're asking. @ $3800 for a stage1 kit, the power to wallet ratio is not in their favor. Especially with the price and availablity of wrecked 328's and M3's these days. Most people would opt for a swap that makes more power for less money with more potential for higher boost from less expensive and a wider selection of forced induction applications. Downing Atlanta may make the best supercharger kit for the M42 and M44 engines, but they have no business asking what they're asking for their kits. It's somewhat laughable. They need to wake up and look around at what people are doing these days. Personally I wouldn't spend a penny over 2 grand for a brand spanking new kit with a decent warranty. Now if the kit made 400+hp, that'd be a different story.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote