View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 10:00 PM   #15
robcarync

alright i just got off the phone with Jeff Gaffney from greenvile SC...head of the interior and exterior analysis center. job description is pretty sweet....find problems in the cars....find out whats causing the problem....find out how to fix it (definition of engineering, really)

he asked if i knew anything about cars and BMW cars specifically and so i got to talk about my 318ti for a little bit and we discussed my resume...overall it went REALLY WELL!

at the end he told me 'i will go ahead and tell you that it is a definite possibility that you will be here working with me this summer'

hopefully that comment is good!!! man i am EXCITED! i have a real in person interview next wednesday!
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote