View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
Patrick

Default 318ti + Cash for my 1997 M3. Interested?

Hey guys. I'm looking for a 318ti. I think the cars are awsome and I really love the styling of them. I'm open for any 318ti's, but I'd perfer a 5-speed, cloth interior, sport package, and I'd really like one made after 1996.

I'm really into Mountain Biking and I love my M3, but transporting my bike is a biatch in the beast. I'm afraid of eventually tearing the sweet leather by shoving my bike in the trunk and I'd really hate to see that happen and I'd hate to put a bike rack on such an enthusiasts car. I'm also completely through with the performance aspect of cars and I could really care less about 240hp vs. 140 hp in the 318.

My M3 is in GREAT shape. It's a 1997 alpine on dove, 5-speed, 84k miles and I just recently replaced the entire suspension so it's riding like a new car!

I'm looking for a 318ti in the price range of about 4,500 to 5,000 dollars. I'll buy it strait out or I'll be willing to do a trade with you for your 318ti plus cash for my M3.

My e-mail is PUK9901@aol.com or you can simply PM me.

Thanks a lot guys. More information of my M3 will be provided upon serious inquiree's.

Patrick

**** Note ****
Southwestern folks only. If we're going to trade, I don't want to drive too far.