View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 07:40 PM   #146
hotmilk400

Talking

Year/Model: 1998 TI with Sport package (gray with leather black interior )
Date Purchased: Feb 8, 2008
Location Purchased: Reading, PA
Price Paid: $1,500
Mileage When Purchased: 100,000
Options: Sport package, sunroof, $1,500 sound system: $300 Radio, 2 crossfire Amps, professionally installed, $300 compact sup in ported box (pure bass)

condition: Depends. Most people would say horrible. The sunroof was stuck open. Both windows were off track, and did not roll up. the interior was damaged (just the headliner, the driver side panel, and the speakers in the door, and in the back.) the car was also in an accident, and the door is smashed in (but just a little) and the front right armature was bent a little along with the front right rim.

- There was a mouse nest in my air filter, which i pulled out. there was a chimp monk living ontop of the fuse box.. which got sucked into the belts of the car... the radio was stolen out of it, but replaced when i bought it, but the dash was messed up.. my shifter is missing the leather.

but.. other then that.. the car is awesome. i fixed the sunroof for $9.00 myself. i am fixing the headliner. i replaced both rear speakers with 15 inch loud speakers and upped the amp to a 500 watt rms amp..

ehh.. but $1,500 was a steal.. :-)
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote